Infineon TLE 7263E CAN+LIN收发方案
Infineon 公司的TLE 7263E是集成了HS-CAN, LIN, LDO和HS开关系统基本芯片,设计用于CAN-LIN网关应用.为了支持这些应用, TLE 7263E包括有用来数据传输的HSCAN收发器(数据速率高达1 MBaud)和LIN收发器(传输速率达20 kBaud),两个用于外接电源的LDO稳压器,150mA高边开关以及16位SPI接口.本文介绍TLE 7263E主要特性,方框图,以及应用电路图.
TLE 7263E: Integrated HS-CAN, LIN, LDO and HS Switch System Basis Chip
The TLE 7263E is a monolithic integrated circuit in an enhanced power package. The IC
is designed for CAN-LIN gateway applications.
To support these applications the TLE 7263E covers smart power functions such as HSCAN transceiver and LIN transceiver for data transmission, dual low dropout voltage regulator (LDO) for external 5 V supply, and high-side switch as well as a 16-bit SPI(serial peripheral interface) to control and monitor the IC. There is also a window watchdog circuit with a reset feature, a fail-safe output, a voltage sensing input and a undervoltage reset feature implemented.
The device offer low power modes in order to support modules directly connected to the battery (KL. 30). A wake-up from the low power mode is possible via a message on the bus or via the bi level sensitive monitoring/wake-up inputs. The integrated High-Side switch can also be used to periodically supply an external wake-up circuitry in the low power mode, by choosing a special function. The integrated bus transceivers offer a receive-only mode for software diagnosis functions.
The IC is designed to withstand the severe conditions of automotive applications.
TLE 7263E 主要特性:
• Two Low Drop Voltage Regulators
• Window watchdog
• Standard 16-bit SPI-interface
• Supports Controller Stop Mode
• Sleep Mode (50μA)
• VBAT Monitoring and fail-safe output
• Overtemperature and short circuit protection
• Power on and undervoltage reset generator
• High side switch, 150 mA
• 4 Monitoring / wake-up inputs
• Exposed Pad Package
• AEC Qualified
• Green (RoHS Compliant) product
HS CAN Transceiver
• CAN data transmission rate up to 1 MBaud
• Low power mode management
• Supports sleep and receive-only modes
• Bus wake-up capability via CAN message
• Bus pins are short circuit proof to ground and battery voltage
• Single-wire transceiver
• Transmission rate up to 20 kBaud
• Compatible to LIN specification 1.3 and 2.0
• Very low current consumption in Sleep Mode
• Short circuit proof to GND and battery
• Low-dropout voltage regulator, dual voltage-supply
• V1, 150 mA, 5 V ±2% for external devices, e.g. microcontrollers
• V2, 150 mA, 5 V ±2% for internal CAN module and external devices.