Atmel 公司的AT91SAM9M10是基于ARM926的多媒体功能的高性能嵌入MPU,工作频率400MHz,组合了用户接口,视频播放和连接, 包括有硬件视频译码,2D加速器, LCD控制器,电阻触摸屏,照相机接口,音频,以太网10/100,高速USB以及SDIO. 硬件视频译码支持H.264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VC-1和H.263,主要用在家庭和商业建筑物, POS终端,娱乐系统,互联网设备和医疗设备.本文介绍AT91SAM9M10主要特性, 方框图和系统控制器方框图以及格评估板AT91SAM9M10-EKES主要特性和详细电路图.
The AT91SAM9M10 is a multimedia-enabled high-performance ARM926-based embedded MPU running at 400MHz, combining user interfaces, video playback and connectivity. It includes a hardware video decoder, a 2D accelerator, LCD Controller, resistive touchscreen, camera interface, audio, Ethernet 10/100 and high-speed USB and SDIO. The SAM9M10 is targeted at media rich display and control panels in industrial application segments such as home and commercial buildings, POS (Point of Sale) terminals, entertainment systems, Internet appliances and medical.
The AT91SAM9M10 is a multimedia enabled mid-range ARM926-based embedded MPU running at 400MHz, combining user interfaces, video playback and connectivity. It includes hardware video decoder, LCD Controller, resistive touchscreen, camera interface, audio, Ethernet 10/100 and high speed USB and SDIO.
The hardware video decoder supports H.264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VC-1, H.263. The SAM9M10 also provides hardware image post-processing, such as image scaling, color conversion and image rotation.
The AT91SAM9M10 supports the latest generation of DDR2 and NAND Flash memory interfaces for program and data storage. An internal 133 MHz multi-layer bus architecture associated with 37 DMA channels, a dual external bus interface and distributed memory including a 64-KByte SRAM which can be configured as a tightly coupled memory (TCM) sustains the high bandwidth required by the processor and the high speed peripherals.
The I/Os support 1.8V or 3.3V operation, which are independently configurable for the memory interface and peripheral I/Os. This feature completely eliminates the need for any external level shifters. In addition it supports 0.8 ball pitch package for low cost PCB manufacturing.
The AT91SAM9M10 power management controller features efficient clock gating and a battery backup section minimizing power consumption in active and standby modes. The AT91SAM9M10 device is particularly well suited for media-rich displays and control panels in home and commercial buildings, POS terminals, entertainment systems, internet appliances and medical.
• 400 MHz ARM926EJ-S™ ARM® Thumb® Processor
– 32 KBytes Data Cache, 32 KBytes Instruction Cache, MMU
– DDR2 Controller 4-bank DDR2/LPDDR, SDRAM/LPSDR
– External Bus Interface supporting 4-bank DDR2/LPDDR, SDRAM/LPSDR, Static Memories, CompactFlash®, SLC NAND Flash with ECC
– One 64-KByte internal SRAM, single-cycle access at system speed or processor speed through TCM interface
– One 64-KByte internal ROM, embedding bootstrap routine
– Multi-format Video Decoder
– LCD Controller supporting STN and TFT displays up to 1280*860
– ITU-R BT. 601/656 Image Sensor Interface
– USB Device High Speed, USB Host High Speed and USB Host Full Speed with On-Chip Transceiver 10/100 Mbps Ethernet MAC Controller
– Two High Speed Memory Card Hosts (SDIO, SDCard, MMC)
– AC97 controller
– Two Master/Slave Serial Peripheral Interfaces
– Two Three-channel 16-bit Timer/Counters
– Two Synchronous Serial Controllers (I2S mode)
– Four-channel 16-bit PWM Controller
– Two Two-wire Interfaces
– Four USARTs with ISO7816, IrDA, Manchester and SPI modes
– 8-channel 10-bit ADC with 4-wire Touch Screen support
– 133 MHz twelve 32-bit layer AHB Bus Matrix
– 37 DMA Channels
– Boot from NAND Flash, SDCard, DataFlash® or serial DataFlash
– Reset Controller with on-chip Power-on Reset
– Selectable 32768 Hz Low-power and 12 MHz Crystal Oscillators
– Internal Low-power 32 kHz RC Oscillator
– One PLL for the system and one 480 MHz PLL optimized for USB High Speed
– Two Programmable External Clock Signals
– Advanced Interrupt Controller and Debug Unit
– Periodic Interval Timer, Watchdog Timer, Real Time Timer and Real Time Clock
Five 32-bit Parallel Input/Output Controllers
– 160 Programmable I/O Lines Multiplexed with up to Two Peripheral I/Os with Schmitt trigger input
– 324-ball TFBGA, pitch 0.8 mm
The AT91SAM9M10-EKES Evaluation Kit supports the AT91SAM9M10 ARM926EJ-S-based 32-bit RISC microcontroller for real-time code development and evaluation. The Atmel® SAM9M10-EKES is a fully-featured evaluation platform for the Atmel SAM9M10-based microcontroller. The evaluation kit allows users to extensively evaluate, prototype and create applicationspecific designs.
The SAM9M10-EKES includes many hardware peripherals such as:
Two high speed USB hosts and one high speed device port
An Ethernet 10/100 interface
Two high speed multimedia card interfaces
An LCD TFT display (480*RGB*272) with touch pannel
A composite video output
A camera interface
Several communication peripherals such as:
– Universal Synchronous/Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (USART)
– Serial Synchronous Controller (SSC)
– Two-Wire Interface (TWI)
The external memory block is made of 3 memory types: